Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Personalized Christmas Cards

It's that time of year again! Believe it or not Christmas is right around the corner. Every year it usually sneaks up on me. This year I plan to be ready as best I can. I have already started creating personalized Christmas cards for those looking for something a little different. Here is my first post of greeting cards. If you are interested send me an email @ mindy@mindezigns.com or leave a comment and I will contact you. Welcome holiday season.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow that is sure a beautiful card! I love how bright the colors are and the designs. I also think it is great how creative it is! I always loved how creative and original you can be when making personalized christmas cards. You really can put your own twist into it!