Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wishing you a Happy New Year with my second stage of my hummingbird

Ahhh, it's bitter sweet, this is the last post of 2009. And what better way to say hello to 2010 then with another post of my watercolor painting progress. This will be one of my New Year's resolutions...to paint and draw more. What are your resolutions? Will you be doing anything exciting in 2010? One trip that I have planned is visiting Japan for 2 weeks with my husband. I am completely looking forward to the pictures and creative inspiration that I will gain from this trip in the Spring. Thank you all for following my posts and reading along with me. Many of you have contributed to my passion of design and I appreciate your support very much. I also want to thank all of you in the art field that have been posting blogs that have always inspired me, it's nice to know that there is a community out there who share the same interests.
Happy New Year Everyone!!

No comments: