Friday, January 22, 2010

Inspired by scrap booking

One of those Days is a blog I came across that I enjoyed looking through. There is a world of scrapbooking out there and I was intrigued by this woman's use of detail in her work. It takes a lot of planning and structure to make scrap booking come together. I like her use of layers and the vintage feel of her work, such as how the ends of the details fade. I was surprised to hear of a full time freelance scrapbook artist. She has inspired me for my next project. I enjoy her motto which is portrayed in her book title "That's Life, finding Scrapbooking Inspiration in the Everyday." It is the things in everyday life that I look for for inspiration, from a piece of fabric to a beautiful sunset. Scrapbooking is a story put together through images and art, it is like raw graphic design and I love it! Thank you for sharing your work, I hope that others will enjoy it as I have.




No comments: