Friday, April 30, 2010

Mural Painting in Progress

I hope everyone has had a great week. Thank God it's Friday and have a great weekend.

These past 2 weeks I have been busy with multiple projects, one of which is a mural that I am painting in a church nursery. I was given the drawing to recreate on the wall. I have most of it finished, but next week I will make another attempt to stencil in the scripture that will be above the painting. So far with the help of my wonderful husband we have tried spray paint which was too runny. I have another idea that I will try, but if anybody knows of a good technique of painting in stencils without it running behind I would LOVE to hear it.

Here is a preview of what I have completed up to now. Check back next week to see my progress, God willing it will be finished.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: