Thursday, July 1, 2010

Beauty and Inspiration in Nature


I've had camping on my mind. One of the best places to find inspiration are the outdoors. I was lucky to be there last weekend and I will be taking another trip this weekend as well. These are just a few quick pics that I took. I love the texture of the rocky cliffs. They create so many shapes in themselves. I look forward to getting more creative this time with my photography. Come back and visit next week and take a peek. I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend celebrating our Independence. God Bless America!
Photobucket
The places of these pictures remind me of the paintings of Tom Wheeler. He focuses on realism and the beauty in nature. I especially like his detail in the rocks and water reflections in his stream and nature paintings. He captures the light so beautifully and gives you the feeling that you are there. His skills are incredible as you can see below.


No comments: