Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Artistic Long Beach Bike Racks

Long Beach is rated one of the best cities to ride bikes, mostly because of its sea level land. I have always admired the artistic appreciation that this city has to offer and you can't really experience all of it unless you are on a bike. This past weekend I made it a point to get out of the house more and get outside. There are these bike racks all over the city that have been popping up and I wanted to share them with you. I have found that cities will usually build these sort of art pieces in certain tourist areas of a city, but these are found through all of Long Beach. In the last picture you can see that in the background there is a traffic cabinet that is painted with a mural, I can't wait to show you some of those next week...stay tuned. Which one do you like?



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
/>


Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: