Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's that time of year!

Christmas is right around the corner and if you plan on sending out custom Christmas cards this year now is the time to brainstorm.  Along with my full time freelance design job I also have another full time job with the same company since 2002.  I get to work with an amazing group of people who all love the Lord. My boss is by far the most amazing boss anyone could ever ask for.  I admit that I never thought I would be selling traffic signals when I thought about my future, but this job has turned out to be one of the biggest blessings in my life and being part of the JTB family.  I had the pleasure of designing our Christmas card this year to send out to our customers and vendors. Officially today they have gone to print!  (sigh of relief)





No comments: