Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chair Before and After

Wow, what a busy time of year.  I was reminded of what Christmas was about this week from my church service.  It is not just about a baby found wrapped in cloths, but about a Savior that has come to set all of us free.  Christmas is about loving those around us, saying sorry to the people that we have hurt, saying Merry Christmas to those that steal our parking spots at the mall or those that steal our carts at Target!  I am thankful for the life God has blessed me with, a loving husband, a sneaky kitty cat, a house to live in by the beach, a job with awesome coworkers, beautiful friends and family, the ability to create, food in my belly and now a baby in my belly!  Thank you Lord for sending your son Jesus.

As we head into another year, I am excited for all of the projects that I will be encountering next year, such as teaming up with my Mom to tackle sewing the baby crib interior.  I am happy to show the chair that I finished last week. If you don't remember my before picture I have also included that here.  Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for all of your support this past year.  May the Lord bless you!




No comments: