Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Married 1 year

I can't believe it has been a little over a year since I tied the knot. All of the planning and life rearranging that went on around that time kind of pushed my design time out the window. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy with my husband and couldn't have asked for a better ceremony, but being a perfectionist the planning was a bit overwhelming. My favorite part of planning though was designing our own save the date announcements and wedding programs. I had a lot of fun being able to have it look and feel the way that I wanted it to.
I would love to design your next event programs, poster, announcements, invitations, anything you have in mind. Just send me an email. Here are my save the date cards and wedding programs below.





No comments: